We are excited to announce that Mosaic has moved to a new building!
We now meet at The Church of the Redeemer, Presbyterian (PCUSA). Click here for information about Church of the Redeemer.
When We’ll Be There:
- Service will now run from 9:30-11am.
- During the week:
- Our staff will have office hours during the week (times for office hours still TBD)
About the Building and Our Use of it:
The building at Church of the Redeemer belongs to and is currently in use by the congregation of The Church of the Redeemer. Their congregation has graciously accepted our request to enter into a shared-use lease of their building.
Our arrangement with Church of the Redeemer will allow us use of their sanctuary, classrooms, and office space. Both congregations will use the space for Sunday worship, as well as weekly events, offices, etc.
To facilitate our shared use of the building on Sundays, their congregation has graciously moved their Sunday worship service back to 12pm so that we can also use the sanctuary Sunday morning, starting at 9:30am. To facilitate their worship service at 12pm, we will leave the building each Sunday promptly by 11:30am.
What This Means for Mosaic:
This is a huge blessing for Mosaic.
- For the first time in our history, we will have access to a building Monday through Sunday for church life and worship
- This will lighten the load on our Set Up team as we will no longer have to keep our equipment in an off-site storage facility
- We will have office space in our greater neighborhood for the first time in our history
- We have the opportunity to meet, learn from and worship alongside a congregation that has been active in our greater neighborhood for many years