Giving via Text Message
Grace Mosaic can now accept giving via text message! If you would like to give via text, please follow the instructions below. If you would like more information on giving through our website (whether one time or recurring gifts), please visit our Donate page.
Giving via Text:
- Text “ [Dollar Amount] + [Congregation Code]” to 202-759-8869 [Grace DC’s Text #]
Mosaic’s current Congregation Code List [all CAPS not necessary] includes the following three accounts:
- Mosaic – Mosaic Tithes & Offerings
- MOMercy – Mosaic Deacons Fund [a Mercy Offering]
- CN – Counseling
- Currently, $10 is the minimum gift amount we can accept.
The following example would send a gift of $50 to the Mosaic Deacons Fund [a Mercy fund offering].
- Confirmation – After you text your gift, you will receive a text confirmation, such as the following:
***If you have given via text before, future gifts only require a text message. You do not need to re-register.***
If this is your First time giving via text:
After texting in your Dollar Amount and Congregation Code (see the example above), you will receive a message with a link to a secure form to provide your billing information.
- Complete the form –
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and E-check [bank account].
***You only need to add your email address if you want an email receipt in addition to a text receipt.***
- Confirmation – Once you’ve submitted your information, you will receive a text confirming your gift (see the example above). After registering, any future gifts will only require a text message. You will not need to re-register.