Happy Christmas Week and New Year, Grace Mosaic Fam!
It was a really sweet time and so encouraging to work together and be a part of what God is doing at the Stokes' Toy Drive!
Thank you all so very much for your support of the Stokes' Toy Drive from being present at the drive with your time and joy, donating clothes and toys and dollars, organizing the crafts, and praying for the Drive! We are so very thankful to be in community together!
Just a few details from it:
- 20 families in-need were invited
- About 25 folks from Grace Mosaic served along with 6 volunteers from Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Charter School
- We organized gifts, snacks, shopped, crafted, decorated christmas cookies, laughed and chatted together!
- We prayed and continue to pray that each person experienced God's love and generosity!!
- A couple of the families from past years were present again and shared how much this blessed them!!
Hope this is encouraging to you!
Joy to you all this Season!
Ryland and Heidi